How do I update my iUNFI catalogs?
1. Log in to the iUNFI Application. At the home screen, tap on "Create Order."
2. Select the account (by tapping the field with the current account's name) that you want to create an order for. Once you've tapped the field, a list will be shown with all of your available accounts. Select the account you'd like to create an order for. Once you've done that, you'll return to the Create Order screen. Tap "Create" or "Create Order" button.
3. Once you bring up the Orders page, tap on the "Share" icon in the top right-hand corner and select "Update Catalog" in iOS. This will take anywhere between 3-5 minutes.
Please note: "Update Catalog" will simply update any difference in items or item details (you must be connected to Wi-Fi/Cellular Data to Update Catalogs). "Reload Catalogs" will reload the most recent updated catalog.
If the time for this download exceeds 10 minutes, please check to see if your iUNFI application is on the latest version and check your Wi-Fi strength to ensure you're properly connected or that it's not sharing the internet connection with too many devices.
If iOS issues persist, please contact iUNFI Support:
- 1-800-679-6733 Natural West and Canada
- 1-800-451-2525 Natural East