How do I uninstall the iUNFI application?
When performing general troubleshooting, it can be recommended that a user uninstall the iUNFI application from their device so they can reinstall from a clean slate. To uninstall iUNFI:
For users with iOS devices:
1. Locate the iUNFI application on your iOS device's home screen
2. Tap and hold on the iUNFI icon until it begins to shake and an "X" appears in the top left-hand corner.
3. Tap on the "X" and confirm that you wish to remove the application from your device.
For users with Android devices:
1. Open the "Settings" application
2. Go to "Applications" and select "Application Manager"
3. Locate the iUNFI application and tap to select
4. Tap on "uninstall" and confirm you wish to uninstall the application
If any issues persist, please contact iUNFI Support at 877-362-6291; for Android login issues, please email iUNFI@unfi.com.